How Do I Make a Page or Post Private or Password-Protected?
- When editing a page or post, click “edit” next to “Visibility” in the Publish panel on the right-hand side. You can then choose to make the page or post Private or Password-Protected. Private posts are only visible to blog Editors and Administrators. Conversely, any user that has the password can view a protected post.
How Do I Use Glideshow? (InfoRich theme only)
- Glideshow slides cut off after a specific number of characters, whether they’re text or HTML. Be careful when adding HTML to a glideshow post, as that can sometimes break the glideshow, especially if there is an open HTML tag when the text cuts off. Do not use ordered or unordered lists.
- Sometimes the solution is to add a small amount of text to the “Excerpt” field on the edit post page. If you don’t see this field, go to the Edit Post page and click on “Screen Options” in the upper right. Then check off the box next to “Excerpt.”
- The best workaround to link a Glideshow slide to a page with full content is to create a post that just includes a small snippet of content for the Glideshow, and then use the “Page Links To” field at the bottom of the edit post page to link to another post or page with the full content.
- If you want your Glideshow to automatically rotate between slides, let us know.
How Do Get My Table or Image to Align Correctly?
- This is usually a matter of knowing the correct HTML. Information on HTML tables or Images is available online.
- If you want more in-depth HTML instruction, the TTS Training and Documentation Department can help set you up with a Lynda.com license for video training.
How Do I Upload a Video?
- For reasons relating to speed and hosting space, we highly recommend you host a Video on YouTube or Vimeo and embed it in your Thinwire site, rather than hosting the video file within Thinwire.